Can you self-install an off-grid solar power system?
Yes, of course, you can! Off-grid solar power is for the open minded individual who wants to live exactly where they want to live! I live out in the desert in Utah. I live off the grid. I get all my product from my store. We also carry solar power for swimming pools too, for those that own homes. We also sell accessories solar power systems. You’re probably building your own home, or to heat your house alternative way. You’re the perfect candidate for solar DIY!
Here are some guideline and I want to share it with you.
Follow these Easy Steps
1. The first step is to evaluate your current energy use.
2. If you are planning on living Off-Grid, you need to know how much power you will need.
3. If you’re staying connected to the grid, you need to know how much energy you’re currently using. Think about how you can lower your energy use.
2. The next step is to take a look at the different systems available and get a better idea of what type of system will fit your needs.
3. Your next step is to figure out what order you need. If you plan on living Off-Grid, you need to know how much power you will need for your appliances.
4. If you’re staying connected to the grid, you’ll want to have the average Kilowatt Hours (kWh). At a current value of 25 to 50 cents per kilowatt-hour, solar energy costs as much as five times more than conventional fossil fuel-based electricity.
Check out my store and look around and see if we can help you.